Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's Been a Great First Week!

It's been a great first week!
This is the video that I have shown to all the primary school classes
giving my expectations, rules and procedures for music class.
The students and I have started to get acquainted, 
and I know that we have a wonderful year ahead of us!

2nd graders will begin studying the Instrument Families of the Orchestra using 
The Young Person's Guide to the Orchestra with the Smart Board in class.
There are many music websites to explore listed on my website:

1st graders will be starting off with a unit involving African singing games and instruments.
If there are any parents out there with African drumming experience, please contact me at 
kathryn_kellen@mcfarland.k12.wi.us

I hope that you will find this blog informative and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment